Initial Public Offers-Related Registry Service
Adroit has acted as Registrars to IPOs, both through the Fixed Price process and Book Building process. The activities are divided into three parts: Pre issue actives, activities during the issue and post Issue
- Customized software for every issue.
- Sending instructions to Banks for reporting of collection figures and collection & applications.
- Liaison with the Bankers and the Lead mangers.
Activities during the Issue
- Downloading the Bid data from BSE and NSE.
- Co-ordination with all the Escrow bankers and SCSB for the ASBA Applications bid.
- Liaise with clients and Issue Intermediaries.
Post Issue Activities
- Reconciliation with the Bid data and the Bank data.
- Provide Allotment Alternatives in consultation with Client / Merchant Banker and Regulatory Authorities.
- Facilitating Listing.
- Uploading of data to the Depositories for crediting of securities electronically.
- Dispatch of Refund orders / Credit Advise.
- Periodic Report submission to Regulatory Authorities.
- Reconciliation of Refund payments.
- Attending to post issue Investor queries.